Links I Like to Share
- WebCamp One, LLC
- We design and develop clean, functional websites without all the bloat, so you'll never again be embarrassed by your website. Jim Pietrangelo is our web developer, my partner, and my husband. We also create feature articles and blog posts for online publications around the world. I'm the writing part of the team.
Connect with WebCamp One:
Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- The MSF is a service-based, non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with multiple sclerosis maintain their health and well-being. I'm an MSF Ambassador, spreading the word about the MSF's mission by attending local and regional MSF events, speaking at support groups and health fairs, and participating in public outreach.
- Beyond Boobs!
- Beyond Boobs! is dedicated to breast health education and supporting young women diagnosed with breast cancer. I help out a bit with writing, editing, and social media.
- Care2.com Healthy Living
- Care2.com has more than 26 million members worldwide. These are my posts in the Healthy Living section.
- The Health Journal
- These are my posts on The Health Journal, a consumer health publication based in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- page 1 of 1 -